1.Paperboard: only one layer made in pure wooden pulp, white in 2 sides, it’s stronger inside tension, smoother and better grind resistance, thickness has 200g/m2、220g/m2、250g/m2、270g/m2、300g/m2、400g/m2 and so on, generally for making high quality packages, colorful boxes and paper hand bags.
2. Cardboard: normally 2 flat with a wavy one(flute) in the middle, sandwich’s construction, the bottom flat can be white or grey, mostly use for mail boxes, shipping boxes and cartons.
3. Artwork paper: is also called coated paper, which has been coated by a mixture of materials or a polymer to impart certain qualities to the paper, including weight, surface gloss, smoothness or reduced ink absorbency. Single side coating or double side coating, matt or glossy, thickness has 80g/ m2,120g/ m2,157g/ m2,200g/ m2.
4. Kraft paper: paper or paperboard (cardboard) produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process., designed for packaging products with high demands for strength and durability, for instance, wrapping bulk goods or hand bags, shopping bags, archive envelops, brown or white color, thickness has 80g/ m2,120g/ m2,150g/ m2,180g/ m2, 250g/ m2,300g/ m2.
5. Duplex board: Uncoated duplex board, two sides grey color, used for rigid gift boxes, thickness has 800g/m2, 1200g/m2 1800g/m2
6. Corrugated fiberboard(also called pleated): consisting of a fluted corrugated sheet and one or two flat linerboards, the corrugated medium sheet and the linerboard(s) are made of kraft paper, used for corrugated boxes, also used for cardboard insert and buffer board, corrugated fiberboard range from brown kraft board, white kraft board to white CCNB laminated board, thickness from 1mm-13mm,
Clay Coated News Back-CCNB, coated with corrugated fiberboard to make the color printed box, also called Grey board or white lined chipboard.